Visibility : PR Course
Get featured in the press with this signature system, so that you can gain a larger engaged audience, earn more income, and gain your financial freedom
YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING THE IMPACT PRESS CAN HAVE ON YOUR BUSINESS
In a world that is constantly buying and selling attention, how can your brand and message be seen and felt?
The Garner Circle PR joins forces with Amount Financial to launch the Visibility: PR Course.
SAVE THE DATE: This course will only be open to 100 people and launches on February 24, 2020 - Enroll Today (limited space).
It can cost over $200,000 to buy an ad in national magazine...
What if you could get that exposure for FREE just for telling the right story at the right time?
It’s not just the Credibility, Authority and Legitimacy that you get when you have those media logos on your site and social media profiles...it’s actual tangible results like ROI, increased revenue, and more clients coming into digital or physical place of business.
Getting featured in the press means you will:
- Sell more books
- Grow your email list full of targeted leads
- Share your story to impact and inspire more people
- Get those media logos you want on your website, instantly positioning you as the authority in your niche
- Create more sources of income to directly impact your personal and professional bottom line
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU, IF YOU...
- Want to grow your client inquiries, sales, and email list
- Want to sell more books, programs, coaching packages, services or courses
- Want to score major credibility for yourself and your brand with media endorsements
- Are looking to establish yourself as an industry leader
- Don't have the budget to hire a PR firm on retainer (hint: you don’t need one to get great results when you have this course)
- Want to create an excited base of loyal fans that serve as brand evangelists
- Wish to forge genuine relationships with editors and influencers to help support your brand
+ Creating Your PR Toolkit
Dr. Nicole Garner Scott is a sought after Money Coach, Serial Entrepreneur and Certified Financial Educator. Nicole received her undergraduate degree from Georgia State University, her MBA from Strayer and awarded an honorary doctorate recognized for her work in business. Nicole is a White House Recognized and Awarded Entrepreneur as well as a Mayoral Phoenix Awardee.
StartIntro Video & Pre- Training
StartCrafting Your Story & Messaging, so people actually care
StartYour PR Roadmap (Printable Download)
StartCreating Your Press Release
StartHomework: Create Your Press Kit
StartCreating Your PR Toolkit
StartWriting Your Press Release